Accounts in the UNIX environment are created and updated twice daily, at 10:00AM and 4:00PM. Accounts are expired (removed) daily at 1:00AM.
Accounts in the Windows environment are created and updated twice daily, at 12:30PM and 5:30PM. Accounts are expired (removed) daily at 3:00AM
Users are notified by e-mail 30 days, two weeks and one week prior to account expiration. Notification e-mails are sent to the user's CSE e-mail address. Users are responsible for backing up their data before their accounts are removed. Data may be backed up in any of the CSE computing labs to a USB drive or optical media.
- Class/Program 60 Accounts
- Removed at the end of each quarter.
- Guest/Collaborator Accounts
- May be renewed annually by request of the sponsoring CSE faculty member.
- Event Accounts
- Removed immediately after the event.